It can be hard to face the fact that a disability can happen at any time, to anyone; folks without high limit disability insurance could potential face huge financial losses. You need to protect yourself and your family from the ruinous fiscal consequences of a debilitating injury or illness. Personal Disability Insurance allows people to not only continue fostering their children’s quality education and put three well balanced meals on the table, but to continue living in the manner to which they have become accustomed. If you are properly insured, you can continue living comfortably in the face of a temporary or permanent disability.
These are a few of the basic reasons to remember to make disability insurance your top priority in 2013:
• 230 people will die
• 1027 people will become disabled
It is a fact that-
• 1 out of 88 homes will be lost to fire or storms
• 1 out of 70 automobiles will be involved in an accident
• 1 out of 8 people will become disabled
If you are age 45, there is a-
• 1.8% chance you will need Long Term Care before you turn age 65
• 17.5% chance you will need life insurance before you turn age 65
• 40% chance you will need disability insurance before you turn age 65
Call Your Insurance Representative
Don’t wait until it’s too late to think about disability insurance. Ask your insurance professional if you qualify for disability insurance, and get an estimate of the premium. The sooner you act, the smoother the process will be. Don’t be shy about asking for estimates on more than one income level.
When purchasing a disability insurance policy, work with your insurance agent or company representative to get enough insurance to take care of all obligations. No one wants to think that they could experience a disability, but disasters do happen.