What Claims Did You File in the Previous 12 Months?
In some cases, businesses face claims and losses often. For example, your safety standards may be hard to meet due to the conditions of your environment. Your agent can help you in several ways here.
Identify the Most Common Risks to You so You Can Minimize Them
Some common reasons for accidents include:
- Lack of training?
- Not meeting OSHA guidelines
- Poor oversight
- Product failures due to design issues
- Poor maintenance
Determine If More Coverage Is Necessary
In some environments, the risks are always present. Customers can always get sick from your food, even when you take precautions. You may always have a slip and fall risks even with policing. In these cases, it is best to consider if you have enough liability insurance.
- How many claims did you have in the last year?
- What was the total amount paid out by the insurance company for those claims?
- What are the current limits to your existing liability insurance plan?
At any time of the year, you can update your business insurance coverage. This is critical in situations where your coverage may not be enough long term